Iridized light Green Opalescent Circle Scroll bell with portraits of Frank L. Fenton and John W. Fenton as well as this lettering: "FAGCA 1991" and a small butterfly. These men founded Fenton Art Glass in 1905 and worked together in Williamstown after 1907 until John founded the Millersburg Glass Co in Millersburg, Ohio, in 1909.
Over the past 25+ years, the Special Orders Department at Fenton Art Glass has helped customers create a wide variety of souvenir or commemorative items. We recently found small quantities of three very interesting bells and are pleased to offer these for sale.
Enter the total quantity to order - or zero to remove from cart.