FENTON GIFT SHOP
4-1/4'' Cobalt Blue Canaan Valley Santa, $45.00,
A limited quantity has
been produced of this new 2009 Gift Shop Exclusive. The
picturesque Canaan Valley of West Virginia is celebrated once
again for Christmas. Ice-covered trees and frosty woodlands come
to life in this popular handpainted motif. The Canaan Valley
design features Robin Spindler's original design of a wintry scene
with the West Virginia state bird, a bright red male Cardinal, and
added new design highlights by Michelle Kibbe for 2009.
3-1/2'' Handpainted Ruby Amberina Bear
Our adorable 3-1/2"
Ruby Amberina Bear is all decked out in a gold bowtie and cuffs.
This bear cub will make a perfect stocking stuffer or a great
addition to your bear collection.
4-1/4'' Cobalt Satin Santa
A limited quantity has
been produced of this new 2009
Gift Shop Exclusive. Our handpainted Cobalt Satin Santa will add a
little delight to your Fenton Collection.
3-1/2'' Emerald Green Bear with Daisy $34.75
This adorable 3-1/2" Emerald Green Bear is handpainted with a
fresh daisy pattern. This new 2009 Fenton Gift Shop Exclusive
makes a beary special gift or addition to your Fenton
Fenton eBay Auctions
Own a unique Fenton
creation, including one-of-a-kind pieces, through our weekly eBay
Items featured this week...
Fenton USA Presents. . . Horizons Collection 2009
Our Cobalt glass provides the perfect canvas for Michelle Kibbe's
lush floral design on this stately
9'' sanded Vase. Included in our 2009 Horizons Collection, this vase
is called Blissful...and,
as you can see, it's perfect for home decor.
There have been more than 60 different Blues in our product line.
Cobalt creates a dark blue and copper imparts a light blue. In
combination with each other or with additional coloring agents,
cobalt and copper are used for almost all of our blue colors.
Traditional Cobalt glass brings warm country charm to American
homes. Our Cobalt begins with silica sand, soda ash and lime,
which accounts for 95% of the batch. The remaining 5% is composed
of special ingredients which impart the desired color to the glass
when the batch is melted at 2500 degrees F.
Click on each image to order online or
click here for more Cobalt items
from Fenton USA! To locate a Fenton dealer near you,
Just Arrived! Animal Figurines
in Twilight on Cobalt and Cobalt Glass
Fenton figurine collectors will love our newest selection of
animals in Cobalt. Shown above are the Stretching Kitten, Scottie
Dog and Bird Figurines. The Kitten has a handpainted design called
Twilight on Cobalt by Kim Barley and is also available
undecorated. The Bird figurine will also be available in the
Twilight on Cobalt design. Click on each image to order or
click here to view all our 2009
Fenton Art Glass Products
Fenton Art Glass was featured on the Discovery Channel show
Dirty Jobs in November. Show host Mike Rowe gained a new
appreciation for glassmaking when he tried his hand at several
jobs, including decorating, gathering, making a swung vase, and
or cleaning out the tank. The Fenton episode was filmed in
November 2008. Watch a clip from the show by
Get Ready to Get Dirty
T-Shirt Glass Logo
3-1/2'' x 2-1/2'', $39.75
3-3/8'' diameter, $29.75
11'' Alley Cat in
Robin's Egg Blue Iridized
Click here to see how
the Alley Cat is created!
Shown above are some new Fenton USA
products which will appeal to fans of
Mike Rowe as well as to Fenton collectors. These products are
handcrafted in the USA by the skilled glassworkers at Fenton Art
Glass. Click each image for details or
click here to see all available
items. Please note: These items can only be ordered online
and are not available through Fenton dealers nor the Fenton Gift
Fenton USA Limited Edition Cameo Holiday Specials. .
Designed by renowned cameo artists Kelsey Murphy
and Robert Bomkamp, this exquisitely detailed handblown
Vase in Milk glass is encased in a thin layer of light ruby glass and then
reheated just right to give it our unique Persimmon color. The
design features a background which is sandcarved back to a golden
layer which creates the brilliant effect of sunlight peeking through
the trees at daybreak and is titled Morning Sun. This vase (C210412)
is individually numbered in a Limited Edition of 50 and is only
offered on QVC.com. Click on the image to order or
for more Fenton USA products made especially for QVC.
4-1/2'' Periwinkle Blue Angel
Original price $34.25
for details on this week's Gift Shop Special Offer
7-3/4'' Opal Satin Santa
Original price $44.00