FENTON GIFT SHOP
3-3/4'' Winter Aura Egg on Stand
Winter Aura design by Michelle Kibbe continues to grace new
pieces for 2009, including this Gift Shop Exclusive Egg on
Stand. Fenton eggs have always been popular and this piece will be
a great addition to your collection.
3-1/2'' Pink Satin Winter Floral Ornament
Our 3-1/2'' Pink Satin
Ornament is dated 2009 and handpainted with a winter floral
design. This new Gift Shop Exclusive will sure to become a family
4'' Blue Burmese ''Dottie'' Snowlady
Our Blue Burmese
Dottie the Snowlady is all decked out for winter with a
glistening cape and cap. A 2008 Gift Shop Exclusive, a limited
quantity is still available. Handpainted and personally signed by
the Fenton artist who completed each piece.
2-3/4'' Chameleon Green Squirrel with Acorn, $35.25,
Handpainted with a
tiny acorn in his paws, this enchanting Chameleon Green glass
squirrel features beautiful green color variations that make each
piece a one of a kind treasure. A new Gift Shop Exclusive, this
would be a perfect gift for the holidays.
Fenton eBay Auctions
Own a unique Fenton
creation, including one-of-a-kind pieces, through our weekly eBay Auctions!
Items featured this week...
Fenton USA Presents. . . Canaan Valley on Cobalt
Canaan Valley design on Cobalt glass, which debuted in 2004, continues to captivate Fenton
collectors everywhere. ''It's perfect for holiday decorating,''
collector told us, ''but it also looks great wherever and whenever
a strong accent piece
in a room.''
For the 2009 holiday season, we offer six new pieces with updated designs
by Michelle Kibbe. Shown above are our 3-1/2'' Fawn and 6-1/2''
Vase. Other items in this grouping include a basket, candy box, ornament,
and a raccoon
figurine. These items are also available
Traditional Cobalt glass brings warm country charm to American
homes. Our Cobalt begins with silica sand, soda ash and lime,
which accounts for 95% of the batch. The remaining 5% is composed
of special ingredients which impart the desired color to the glass
when the batch is melted at 2500 degrees F. Click on each image
to order online or
for more Christmas items from Fenton USA! To locate a Fenton dealer near you,
Fenton Art Glass Products
Fenton Art Glass was recently featured on the Discovery Channel
show Dirty Jobs. Show host Mike Rowe gained a new appreciation for glassmaking when he
tried his hand at several jobs, including decorating, gathering, making a swung vase, and ladling
or cleaning out the tank. The Fenton episode was filmed in November 2008. Watch a clip from the show
Get Ready to Get Dirty
T-Shirt Glass Logo
3-1/2'' x 2-1/2'',
Alley Cat in
Robin's Egg Blue Iridized
Click here to see how
Shown above are some new Fenton USA
products which will appeal to fans of
Mike Rowe as well as to Fenton collectors. These products are
handcrafted in the USA by the skilled glassworkers at Fenton Art
Glass. Click each image for details or
click here to see all available items. Please note: These
items can only be ordered online and are not available
through Fenton dealers nor the Fenton Gift Shop.
EXCLUSIVE. . .
Family Signature Fairy Light!
We've located a very limited
than a dozen) of our Four Seasons Fairy Light handcrafted
in Cobalt glass. Fairy Lights have been popular since the
Victorian era and are ideally suited to highlight the difficult,
Mary Gregory paint style. This Fairy Light is
handpainted in a Stacy Williams design of a girl
ice skating with
her puppy on a wintry day. It is aptly named Skating
Party. To make this beautiful piece even more special, Lynn
Fenton has personally signed each Fairy Light. You'll also receive
FREE shipping on this item! Click on the image or
click here to order!
Quantities are extremely limited so be sure to place your order
Fawn Figurine Especially for QVC!
This handcrafted 3-1/2" Fawn figurine features a colorful
handpainted Autumn leaves and berries design by
Michelle Kibbe. Blushed with Persimmon to complement the Persimmon
Paneled Vase (C11482)
recently offered on QVC. Click on the image
to order or
for more Fenton USA products made especially for QVC.
4'' x 6-3/4'' diameter
Waves Bowl in Ruby
Original price $49.50
on this week's Gift Shop Special Offer
7'' Opal Satin Santa
Original price $85.00